I love it when Elina says "what happened?"...so cute! Well, I could give you the million and one reasons I have gotten so behind in updating our blog, but I'll spare you. I'll just say that it was really hard to go back through everything to try to pick out the highlights of the last several months! I'm going back and updating (to some extent) for you (our family and friends), but also to have a record of our sweet children's lives (since I'm not a scrapbooker!)...
So here goes...
Since the last time I was posting fairly regularly Elina was about 15 months old (she's almost 22 mo. now!). Daddy gave her pet fishies! It was quite the event too! He took her on a Daddy/Daughter date to the store...they looked at the fish for a while...picked a couple out...went to the snack section and got Gold Fish...and then juice. She enjoyed her treats while Daddy put her new aquarium together...
Some of you already know what ultimately happened to the fishies...one passed on, and then sure enough the other followed. It was quite the moment in the Cox Household when Daddy performed the funeral for Ishy the Fishy...you can check it out on Jason's FB if you'd like. I must say, it's worth a look see!!!Also at 15 months, Elina took her second plane trip (and did Amazingly well!!!). Mommy and Ellie (and baby brother) went to California for Janina and Jeff's wedding. We were there for about a week, and we had such a great time celebrating with the Ellsworth's (and Mommy actually fit in her dress!...). I don't have great pics of the wedding festivities, but you can check those out on Janina's FB if you want.
.jpg)
After all the festivities, Rick and Kerstin somehow found the energy to bless us with a trip to Lake Tahoe! I'm sure they were exhausted, but they have such a gift and desire for showing their guests a great time! So, off we went....Elina's first "beach" experience...
She really seemed to enjoy herself, and I know I did! Thank you Rick and Kerstin!

1 comment:
The beach was awesome! It's great to see that you're doing good!!! ;-)
Greetings from Germany
the "other" Sarah
;-)
Post a Comment