Naming our children has been the most difficult part of both of my pregnancies! I seriously agonize over it. I would pray that the Lord would give me their names, but I never got an answer. I recently learned that one day in Heaven, God is going to give each of His children a rock with our real names written on them (Revelation, can't remember exactly where). This brought me such 'revelation'! I knew that no matter what we named our children, it was only temporary! Still, it was a long process! Jason and I actually came to the name Levi on the same day and both agreed instantly (a miracle if you ask me!). That same day, Jason also came up with three middle names that I was good with. So at that point we didn't know what else to do except take our friend's advice and let Ellie draw out of a bowl. Her reaction is still confusing to us, but absolutely precious...
The look on Jason's face told me instantly what the name was even without looking at the paper! He really liked the name Aaron this whole time. However, as most of you know, the name we ultimately chose is Levi Spencer Cox. The day after this video was taken, Jason changed his mind and said "no, his name has to be Levi Spencer!". We will always be thankful for the investment that so many people have made in our lives, and for the way they have loved you all have loved us and our daughter. When it comes down to it, there are no words to explain the was the Spencer Family has blessed our lives as a couple and now a family...we love the name, we love the Whole Family! Thank you so much Tommy, Lana, Paige, and Jaci! Thank you for loving us and allowing the love of Christ to pour out on us! We can't wait for you to meet Little Levi, and we can't wait to meet Li Ji! We are praying her trip to America comes before our trip to Canada!!!
More Bedtime fun! Daddy kept "getting Ellie's nose" and eating it. Of course she wanted her nose back, so he had to find some extra noses in his pocket! So funny! Once again, I have a great video of this but it's too long for blogger. We had so much fun...I love how he makes her laugh!
SNOW! Ellie wasn't too fond of the snow...it was cold! But she had fun looking at it from the inside! It was so funny when she walked through the kitchen one day and saw the snow falling outside of the living room window..."SNOW!" she declared!
The day she got her big girl bed!...(no this isn't it, but she thought it was fun to hide in her animal basket!)

No comments:
Post a Comment