Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Christmas 09...(18-19 Months)

Good Morning! Here's our sweet angel sitting so well in the kitchen watching Daddy get Christmas breakfast ready! As with most of you I'm sure, this year was a little different for us because of the weather. Our plans got rearranged, but I think we ended up having one the sweetest Christmas celebrations ever! We were blessed to get to hang out with a dear family on Christmas Eve (our service was cancelled, but I'm glad we got to have it on the following Sunday morning...we love our Christmas Eve services). Then we spent Christmas morning at home (no hopes of getting to Lawton on icy roads). However, we were invited to the Rosalez's for an amazing Christmas dinner and snowmobiling afterward!

Our traditional family 'pj' picture in front of the tree on Christmas morning...

Attempt Number 1...

I laugh so hard every time I watch that video...who knew you could put your video setting on timer too! Ha! I love how Elina held her little crooked smile the entire time too! I can't believe it only took two attempts this year!

Nina was surprised to find a pepperoni drawing on her card from Jason! (she hates pepperonies)
Elina enjoyed opening presents!

This is one of the prizes Nina pick out at the Chris Tomlin concert. She surprised Jason with a Glory in the Highest jacket...
Nina surprised Elina with her very own pet water frogs (and they're still alive!). Nina thought that since we couldn't take pigs to Canada...frogs were the next best thing! Ha!


Nina's first experience snow mobiling...

Christmas in Lawton with the entire clan...

There's that face again!...

Christmas in Burkburnett...
I made Nina a "C" ornament for her tree back home...we have an "N" ornament that is now part of our collection forever!
Nina, Jana (future sis-in-law!), and Jason's brother David... PaPaw helping Ellie open a gift...
Nina helping Ellie figure out her new puzzle...
Merry Christmas...(just a few months late!)

No comments: