Friday, March 19, 2010

21 Months Old...

I have the BEST video of this moment in action, but it's too long for blogger and I can't seem to get it uploaded to You Tube (and then linked over here). If anyone knows any tricks, please let me know! Jason and I had the sweetest time throwing balls, playing with babies and diapers, and receiving Ellie's sugars. Then it happened...Jason crossed the line!...here's a smidgen of what he taught Ellie! Teach me how to upload my video and I'll show you the rest!


Ellie woke up early one morning (you'll notice her yawning in the video...arg...she sooo could have slept longer!). So we decided to color a star picture to send to Nina (which I still haven't mailed). I was completely moved to hear Ellie singing all by herself (she hasn't been much of a ''sing by herself" kinda gal). I love how she intertwined Twinkle Twinkle and Jesus Loves Me! (you may or may not have already heard this story from my FB status) One of my favorite moments I've experienced up to this point with our little angel is when I told her that I loved her, and that Daddy loved her, and named many others that loved her...then asked her who loved her most...she finally answered back "Je-Sus!". We have told her this since she was a little baby, but since she's been able to answer...the answer was always the name of the person listed last. Now she always answers Jesus!!! Most precious moment ever!...so far! :)


Levi was especially active one evening (3-1-10), so I decided to try to catch it on video. I always intended to do this when I was pregnant with Ellie, but never did. I have monthly belly pictures of her, and I have belly movement of him...does that make it even??? :) I'm sorry that the camera kept going out of focus, I didn't know how to keep it from happening. The video doesn't really do it justice...this babe was MOVING...he has been more of a mover than I remember Ellie ever being (with the exception of the night before she was born...she knew something was up!)...


Elina loves to help! As you saw earlier, she really enjoys helping move the clothes from the washer to the dryer...which honestly has become such a blessing as my belly has gotten bigger and bending has become more and more difficult. She recently unloaded an entire load all by herself...with out any help or even any prompting on my part...I simply held the dryer door open and away she went!!! Now Elina has promoted herself to folding towels/wash cloths...We are honestly quite impressed with her new skill!...


Well, you're pretty much caught up now...I wish I could post every single precious video and picture, but that would take several months (you know all the months I've missed!). Our sweet little baby girl is definitely no longer a baby...she doesn't even seem like a toddler anymore...she seems like a little girl! She's growing so incredibly fast, and we are reminded daily how blessed we are to have her in our lives! She's going to be the best big sister ever and I can't wait for her to meet little"Wevi"!

I don't know if I'll post again before Levi is born, but rest assured that we are anxious to introduce him to the world...just a handful of days to go!

1 comment:

Sanders said...

Do you have a new blog???? Seriously - March 2010??