One day I set Ellie in her crib so I could do something and this is what I saw when I came back to get her! She hadn't moved and was just sitting there smiling at me!...I love it!
On a different day, I laid her down for a nap...although I did place her bear under her arm, I thought this was too cute not to capture. A family from our church brought us a precious box of goodies when we were in the hospital after Elina was born...this bear was part of that gift. The family had gone shopping together to pick things out for our new baby and the little boy said that every baby needs a Teddy Bear! Thank you Brysan...Ellie loves her Teddy! (she especially loves the tag on his bo bo!)




1 comment:
is she sucking her thumb??
I didn't know my sister looked at your site, how cute!
Val
Post a Comment