We were going to wait until Ellie was six months to give her solid foods, but I was growing anxious since I realized how much fun it could be and she is almost six months anyway! Even though she shows no interest while we are at the table, she is showing some signs of fod readiness so we thought we might offer her something.
I started with mashed Bananas...
She wasn't so sure about what I was going to give her...
The first "feeding" was all of two tiny spoonfuls...
The second feeding went a little better...about 2-3 resonably sized spoonfuls...(the third feeding went a lot better, just a few bites, no pics though)...
Still, Ellie would prefer to sit in her high chair chewing on her straps or toys!
She wasn't so sure about what I was going to give her...
The first "feeding" was all of two tiny spoonfuls...
The second feeding went a little better...about 2-3 resonably sized spoonfuls...(the third feeding went a lot better, just a few bites, no pics though)...
Still, Ellie would prefer to sit in her high chair chewing on her straps or toys!

1 comment:
I love the second face...she doesn't' look like a fan. So cute!
vsm
Post a Comment