I didn't realize how many pictures I've gotten lately of so many of our friends. We are so very blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives...I'm not even close to having pictures of all of our sweet friends, but we wanted to share these. Many of you have heard me talk about these friends...now you can have a face to go with the name.
This is Zoe...she's exactly 3 Months younder than Ellie...

Ellie really wanted to eat her hand...(what's with this child being so abusive!) :)

...Speaking of being abusive (or something like that)
This is Cooper Jack...he's almost a year old and will be having his birthday party soon, so he came over to visit so I could try to help Molly Beth take some pictures of Cooper in his "costume"! We had some play time and quickly discovered Coop's infactuation with kissing, making out, whatever you want to call it!
This progression of pics was just too funny not to share them all...this little man seems to know what he wants and isn't gonna stop til he gets it! :) Watch as he checks out his "prey", goes in for the kill, and flat plants one on her! I was taking the pictures and Coop's mommy tried to help Ellie keep from falling (we learned this the hard way, Cooper kept trying to climb on top of her to kiss her, so of course she kept falling over...poor thing...she was fine I promise). Although it appears that Molly Beth was making Ellie sit there while her little boy was climbing all over her...it wasn't really like that!...Ellie was just as interested (okay almost just as interested) in him as he was her.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
These are all my girl friends from college...Hey Girls!...This was "Girl's Weekend" at the beginning of Oct. Since I unexpectedly needed to be in Lawton that weekend, my precious girlfriends decided to bring the party to L Town...What a Blessing! We love you girls!!!
Carol Anne and Ellie...

Kari, baby Kade, and Ellie...

Amber and Ellie...

Amber is Sydney's Mommy...This is Sydney...

Kari, Ellie, Valerie, Mel, Syd, & Carol Anne...

No comments:
Post a Comment