Monday, March 23, 2009

First Words...

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything. I hope everyone hasn't given up on us, because I finally have some new posts coming. I've been avoiding the inevitable...I got so behind on uploading pictures from my camera that it became too overwhelming so I just avoided it (we've also been quite busy, so it was easy to just wait anyway). Once we ran out of space on a 4 gb memory card I decided that I had to get down and dirty. So yay! New Posts are coming your way!

I've been withholding this video from January 13th because I wanted to show another video along with it from Dec. 13th. That's right one month to the day Elina said her first words. Mama in Dec and then Dada in Jan. However the Dec. video was captured on my phone since the camera wasn't nearby. I still haven't gotten the video off of my phone...arg! Anyway...Enjoy Ellie Bellie's second word! So cute! (Just for the record...She doesn't say Mama at all. She only said it on two different occasions in Dec.)

1 comment:

Betsy said...

She is so cute! I love how she sticks out her little tongue! Yay for new posts soon!