Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Lately...

Elina has been more fun than ever. We were told that every new stage just gets better and better. It was hard to believe at first (how could anything be better than the sweet smells/sounds/sights of an itty bitty baby), but I completely understand now...we are having so much fun with our little Ellie Bellie! I decided that I would post our most recent pictures and videos so you can see Elina now, and then work backwards from there. I have so much to catch up on, but I can't help but show you all the latest stuff too.

It's been crazy to see what Elina is learning for the first time. She's starting to stay standing when you put her down, she's learning how to get down from the couch, she is quiet during prayer (for the most part) and then lets out a loud cheer when we say Amen, she cheers and claps her hands after songs in church, and she's been walking with a walker for several weeks (I have that on a video coming soon)!

Here are a few videos from a recent afternoon of family fun.





"Elina can you show everyone your new song?"


"Wanna try again?"



"Take Five..."



"Okay, are you ready now?!"



"Ladies and Gentlemen...If you're happy and you know it Clap Your Hands!!!"

No comments: