Monday, July 6, 2009

Kiddy Pool...

(a few weeks ago)
Waiting on Daddy seemed like forever for our little lady. I made the mistake of asking her if she wanted to go out and swim before Daddy got home with the kiddy pool. I thought he was coming sooner than he did, although I'm sure he got tied up at work...little minds just don't understand sometimes. This was a good reminder lesson for me...Elina understands so much more than I give her credit for, and she doesn't understand TIME just yet.

Daddy finally arrived, and we had a fun morning...


Elina didn't really care for her kiddy pool at first, to which I was quite surprised. (This was about three weeks ago) The night before this she went in the Spencer's pool with Paige and had so much fun. No fear at all. Then the next day she was seemingly fearful of the kiddy pool which was really no different than the bathtub. Kids!?!? Once I showed her that I could swim around (yes I got in the itty bitty kiddy pool) all by myself, she warmed up to the idea and had lots of fun!


2 comments:

Janet said...

Absolutely too cute!!
Thanks for sharing the video!

Val & Josh said...

love that sweet little modest suit :)I'm catching up from weeks of missing you guys!