Friday, July 3, 2009

Elina's First Camp...

Elina really enjoyed her first camp (second week in June)...especially meal times and worship times. She really got into the music! She would clap along and even raise her hands when she noticed that we were doing so. Here is the one picture I snuck during worship...
Meal times were really great. Elina ate her regular food pretty well and her desserts...well...check it out...
We really try not to let Elina have sweets...



She's just so cute when she eats ice cream though! :)

We also got to go on some really fun water slides while at camp. I didn't think to take my camera the first time and then it never worked out for us to get to go again...bummer! Elina was interested the first time down the slide (with Mommy of course), she only let out one little whimper. So Daddy took her down the next time, and she didn't seem to mind that time either...just wasn't too excited! The third and forth times she just clung to me, and I'm pretty sure she was glad to go back to the hotel after that! :) I thought it would be fun to go the following days to let her get more used to the slides but it just never worked out. Oh Well...we really did have a great time at camp anyway! The Lord is so good and it was such a blessing to get to be ministered to that week even if we weren't campers!

1 comment:

Molly Beth said...

that ice cream video is America's funnest material. I needed that!