Saturday, May 16, 2009

Impromptu Photo Shoot...

Jason, Elina, and I went out with some friends a week or so ago to catch the Blue Bonnets before they were all gone. We found one patch on the highway that worked out just fine.

Earlier that day I drove to a spot that I remembered seeing the flowers a couple years ago. It was by an abandoned loading dock...no flowers, but the area turned out to be a really cool place for some pictures. My friend got some great pictures too, although I haven't gotten them from her yet I couldn't wait to show you the moments that Jason captured! (Elina wasn't exactly happy the entire time, but once again it's crazy what you'll give a child to get them to do what you want them to...only to take it away later on saying it's yucky!)

I guess I was just in the picture taking mood that day, because later on I took Elina out in our back yard and took these pictures (she was on the look out for the "da" or dog)

No comments: