Elina took her first steps (Yes...plural!!!) in front of both sets of grandparents (and Jason and me) on Baby Dedication Sunday (I'll post pictures of her dedication soon). It was really a sweet time! I've talked before about how surreal it is when she does something new...I'm always left thinking "did that just happen?!". That's exactly what happened when she took 4-5 steps that day. She had only taken one step on two different occations before that. I was trying on some new clothes that Nana brought for her, and she just took off towards her hippo walker. We had 3 cameras laying around and were any of them on!?!? Nope! Arg!!!
I'm sad to say that I still don't have really great footage of Elina's newest trick, but here are a couple of really cute videos that show what she does most of the time...
(btw we don't make it a habit of letting Elina walk around with a pen, but it's funny what you'll do to get a baby to do something even if it's going to be a no no later on)
(btw we don't make it a habit of letting Elina walk around with a pen, but it's funny what you'll do to get a baby to do something even if it's going to be a no no later on)

No comments:
Post a Comment