Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Random Pictures of the Month...

Although Elina pulled her socks off, at least half of her feet were warm thanks to her mock Baby Legs (yea for affordable look-a-likes)...I must say I love these little piggies!!!
All bundled up and ready for a stroll...
Umm...can we say "waaaay past time to baby-proof!"
Can you see the little purplish/blue line above Elina's brow? Yep...she had a little run in with the door frame and won her first bruise!...I think I was more upset about it than she was!
These foam bath toys are Elina's absolute favorite toys to play with/chew on!
Wave hello sweet girl!
Is it me or is my baby starting to look like a little girl...I don't think we'll be wearing this outfit again for a while!!! :)
Elina loves getting to visit her Daddy at work!
This was taken the day Elina started crawling...I finally let her get her bow!
(I didn't think she was going to get to wear this outfit...hand-me-down from her cousins Haylee and Reagan...but sure enough we ended up with a record breaking temp on the 22nd...85!!!

1 comment:

Val & Josh said...

ok, i'm ready for an update!!! :)