Thanks so much! The Spencer's blessed us with two adorable outfits including the tutu! My brother took the first family pics on the slide show...Jason took the ones of just Elina on the pedistool and the ones of Elina and me...I took the ones of Jason and Elina.
Yes! Gigi and Pop gave her the CPK doll! She loves the little baby bottle that came with her...Aliza Cynthia...we call her Cynthia...She's precious and actually smells sweet! I never had a new CPK doll so I never knew they were scented! Cynthia actually looks a lot like Elina too...with a dimple and of course big round cheeks!
Love the Lord your God with all your Heart, with all your Soul, and with all your Strength. These commandments I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children, talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them to your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.
6 comments:
Those pictures are precious!
these are so cute. I love the tutu. who took them?
Thanks so much! The Spencer's blessed us with two adorable outfits including the tutu! My brother took the first family pics on the slide show...Jason took the ones of just Elina on the pedistool and the ones of Elina and me...I took the ones of Jason and Elina.
LOVE them!!! And ... she got a Cabbage patch doll... that is awesome!!
Love you!
Yes! Gigi and Pop gave her the CPK doll! She loves the little baby bottle that came with her...Aliza Cynthia...we call her Cynthia...She's precious and actually smells sweet! I never had a new CPK doll so I never knew they were scented! Cynthia actually looks a lot like Elina too...with a dimple and of course big round cheeks!
These pics are GORGEOUS! You guys are such a pretty family!
Post a Comment