Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sweet Girl...

After she was done playing with her ribbon (or should I say, after she feel over and the ribbon was no long within arms reach) I caught this on video. No this isn't necessarily a milestone moment...just a clip of our little baby girl being precious as ever! (enjoy the background noise...it was the dishwasher!)

Later that day...we were getting ready to leave and as I was doing my makeup in the kitchen mirror (better lighting in the kitchen!), and I notice little missy doing this...(can you guess the background noise!?! It was Jason's spin tooth brush!)...

Notice how fussy she got towards the end!? Yep that's about it! Trust me...we count that as a blessing daily!

1 comment:

we love our family said...

those pics r adorable and my mom laughed at the last comment about her sitting at the table of hers and her feet straight out i have to admit that is his funny!So hows Elina and those pics of her r hilarious!although we did not get to see the videos it kept on saying buffering!so we r making a blogspot too it's going to be madisonandfamily.blogspot.com and we would love yall to stop by and leave a comment when yall have time!love madison and gina!