Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Wreath...

Mrs. Brenda from church made this beautiful wreath for us since it was our first Christmas in our first house!...isn't that so sweet! Jason and I finally found the perfect spot for it...as you can see it is accenting a clock that is hanging in our living room. Jason won't let me put a battery in it since it clicks so loudly, so I'm very glad to be getting some use out of it!!


Mrs. Brenda wrapped the wreath so beautifully in a black trash bag (wink wink...she made a joke about it!), and this Christmas ribbon tied the bag...very pretty!


Anyway...Ellie got a hold of the ribbon and absolutely loved it! I know you aren't supposed to let babies/children play with ribbon longer than 7 in, but I just couldn't take it from her since she got such joy out of it. I just made sure to be in the room with her...Later on I cut it and put the pieces in her box of toys...

Thank You Mrs. Brenda!!!

No comments: