Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Growing Belly...

Taken 12.8.07
At almost five months pregnant, I wasn't Really showing yet...so I wouldn't turn to this side for this pic...seriously...I didn't need to see what was already there pre-pregnancy! :)
This was an especially fun time in our pregnancy...I thought I felt the baby move just two days before this pic was taken, but wasn't sure. We found out we were having a girl on the 17th! And finally on January 5th, Jason and I both really felt her move for the first time...what a special moment to get to share together...I was so thankful the Lord gave us that time to share together.

Taken 1.22.08
Six months pregnant...I was finally starting to show, but who could tell because the girls up top were taking all the glory!

Taken 2.11.08
Seven months pregnant...Showing a bit more! Jason and I celebrated my birthday in WF after our doctor's appointment by eating out at Red Lobster!


Taken March 24, 2008
Eight Months Pregnant...can I just say this was the sixth "take"...Jason wouldn't take anymore and I still hate this one! I think my face is expanding along with my belly...or maybe it's just because we haven't been eating very well lately.

No comments: