Some baby shower pictures...we didn't get many good pics, but I thought I'd post a few of the decent ones. We are so blessed by our family, friends and church family!
Our church secretary made this beautiful diaper cake...I've never seen such an elaborate diaper cake in my life. I felt bad that she took so much time to make it knowing that it would be taken apart in a few months (so I can use the diapers)...but Paula told me that she had a blast making it with her granddaughters and that they made so many memories together!...How wonderful that she received a blessing also!
Presents, presents and more presents...I couldn't believe it!
Our hostesses blessed us with our baby bedding (which will be here a few weeks before the baby is due), high chair, baby monitors, a Bumbo chair, and Jason's Daddy diaper bag.
(Jason's bag is shown below.)
(Jason's bag is shown below.)
This diaper bag (though you can't really see it) was big surprise! It's absolutely beautiful and the plastic cover will be wonderful for easy cleaning.
Our High Chair
This is Mrs. Betty (our church pianist) was caught in an interesting position! Let me explain...the lady whose home in which the shower was hosted is quite an eccentric lady. This doll was sitting on the bench next to Mrs. Betty, and when another lady came to sit next to her I'm sure Mrs. Betty volunteered to pick up the doll and just ended up holding her. Well...I caught her and insisted that she didn't move until I took a picture! She told me that this is where traditional meets contemporary!

1 comment:
Glad to see you are a blogger too! Now I can watch as you have your sweet baby girl and I can watch her grow! Glad I found you through Amy's blog! Blessings on your growing family!
Post a Comment