We got to take Elina to her first Chris Tomlin concert at end of February. While Jason was Indescribably excited...Elina was...well...

Turned out that she started running a fever on the way to Dallas...103!...so we pulled over and got some Baby Motrin. She really did well throughout the evening. Poor girl, she just didn't feel good! We were able to catch most of the opening act and then the beginning of Chris. I took just a few pictures and then we sat out in the foyer for the rest of the concert.
While Jason may or may not agree, the best part of the trip was getting to see Valerie! We had an extra ticket, so Val met us for dinner and then followed us to the concert. She was also so sweet to sit with Ellie and me out in the foyer. I guess she didn't want to sit next to Jason in my place! :) I don't know that I would have wanted to be next to him the whole time anyway...I still haven't found out how he acted in there...it was Chris ya know!

While Jason may or may not agree, the best part of the trip was getting to see Valerie! We had an extra ticket, so Val met us for dinner and then followed us to the concert. She was also so sweet to sit with Ellie and me out in the foyer. I guess she didn't want to sit next to Jason in my place! :) I don't know that I would have wanted to be next to him the whole time anyway...I still haven't found out how he acted in there...it was Chris ya know!

2 comments:
Love the pics! Of course, any pictures of our granddaughter are more than precious! Ha!
Having trouble reading the text (green on blue). You might want to try returning to black for better readibility.
Love,
Mom C.
Yippeee! I thought you'd never put these up! Definitely enjoyed hanging out with you :) I bet she's already grown so much!
Post a Comment