Monday, September 22, 2008

Falls and Faces...


I could kiss this "kissy face" all day long!

...or this O face! :) Elina has really started making lots of different faces now. This is one of Jason's favorites...I still don't have a really good pic of this expression, but you get the idea...she makes this little o with her mouth all the time...I guess I shouldn't say all the time, just when she's not making other faces! :)

As I was working on a project for our AWANA bulletin board, Elina literally just stared at me. She didn't hardly move a muscle for a good 10-15 min! I think she was watching my paint brush move back and forth...who knows, maybe we have a future artist in our midst!

"The Falls"


We took Elina to the Falls for the first time last week, she didn't really have much to say about it...just took it all in! Although it was a really long day for her in WF (as she proved by screaming the entire way home that night) she did seem really interested in all of the nature around us. I was glad we got to go since I haven't been able to get out and show my daughter all that God has made for us to see (except for the short walk from home to church on Sunday mornings). I hope to go back soon to get some 4 mo. pics.

New Noises of the Week...

I think she may be a Soprano! :) The smacking and kissing hasn't come out in a few days now...instead when Ellie wants to make a noise this is what has been coming out! Precious!
(Yes I know my daughter is just wearing a diaper...not that I think it's wrong to let your baby go around the house in just a diaper...we just normally don't...besides...
aren't her rollie pollies perfectly huggable, kissable, and loveable!)

No comments: