Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Milestones...

She's Growing Up So Fast!



We've had two new milestones in the last couple of days...

We've discovered that Elina has a favorite toy. She enjoys laying on her play mat (thank you Adaline for letting us borrow your play mat!) and looking up at Mr. Bugsy who is cheerfully hanging above her. The Milestone...she has learned to swat at her friend to make him move! At first I thought that it was unintentional, but then I realized that she really was trying to reach her toy! Hope you enjoy this video that I took this past Sunday...



An even bigger milestone...She Rolled Over!!! I placed her on her tummy, went into the kitchen for literally a second and turned around to find my little angel on her back! I grabbed the camera and called Jason all at once. I know that I don't sound excited on the video while I was talking to Jason...it was a mix between being excited that she did something so great, and the fact that I missed her first roll by a millisecond, and even greater...she's growing up soooo fast! She's such a joy in our lives...Thank you God for our great blessings!





No comments: