Morning Fun...
I snapped some pics this morning and ended up with some really precious shots...I have to say I'm having so much fun with this little beauty (despite the sleep deprivation) :)

I snapped some pics this morning and ended up with some really precious shots...I have to say I'm having so much fun with this little beauty (despite the sleep deprivation) :)


Elina's first day at church...6 days old...she slept the entire time! (don't worry, we didn't pass her around) Jason has been saying for months now that he was going to take Elina up with him during the closing song...how precious to see that desire come to fruition as the proud new daddy held his baby girl as if he was a father for years...so laid back...he thoroughly enjoyed showing off his precious baby girl! I'm pretty sure he's going to have her up there every Sunday for the next 18 years!
Her little fingers were so wrinkly just a few day ago...they've filled out now and I'm quickly realizing that she's growing up before my very eyes! Every says it happens so fast and as I'm understanding that more and more each day, I'm trying my best to hang on to these fleeting moments. Thank you Lord for each sweet sweet moment!
I can't get enough snuggle time! I know I'm not supposed to hold her all the time, but knowing that it's going to be over with so very soon...it's hard to find the balance!

3 comments:
i think it's safe to say that she is happy being out in the real world....that second picture makes it look like she's already grinning!! a very beautiful baby....we can't wait to meet her!!
Oh my goodness! She is so beautiful! I'm so glad to hear that everything went well, and I'm so happy for ya'll. Congratulations! I can't wait to meet her one day! (Hopefully soon!) Love you all
Girl, don't you worry about holding that beautiful baby too much! I'm Baby Wise's biggest fan...but the truth is that they won't cuddle forever. She's just beautiful! LOVE the family photo!
Post a Comment